BTS & LAVA Warranty & Tech Support
We're the antenna experts, PLEASE contact us first for any help or questions and not the place of purchase, we are here to help. With our Tech Suport, 99% of the time we are able to get the antenna working perfectly usually within a few minutes, give us a try, we're GOOD PEOPLE!
Many times it's not an issue with the antenna at all, but with a little troubleshooting we're able to get things working, let us help.
If tech support is needed, you may do so via this page or the "free tech support" email form. Please have original proof of purchase receipt or name of store or email purchase confirmation. Don't worry, we're flexable.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS: For Tech Support & Warranty
1. Please Do Not disassemble or take down the TV antenna.
2. USE the Email Form for Technical Support, we are quick to reply (same day or within 24HRS).
Tech Support is available – between Pacific Time.
5. The technical support department can quickly diagnose any problems with the antenna or installation. We can resolve 99% of ALL issues to the customer’s full satisfaction, just contact us to get the ball started.
3. Please have your Purchase Receipt or place of purchase ready for verification, no worries we're here to help.
4. Our antennas are components based, if there is an issue with a part, that part will be addressed. Like buying a car, if a tire is flat, you don't return the whole car, just fix the flat.
Limited Two-Year Warranty & Lifetime Tech Support Assistance
With BTS Wholesale, we honor a 2-year limited warranty on all our LAVA products from the date of purchase. For the length of this limited warranty, we will replace any defective part or repair any product free of charge. This warranty does not include any shipping costs after the first year.
This warranty is not valid if damage occurred due to user negligence or damaged was caused by any element out of the manufacturer’s control. This warranty does not cover damages resulting from accidents, theft, abuse, misuse or improper care, nor does it cover minor cosmetic damages due to normal “wear and tear” of the product, or any other cause which does not relate to a product defect in materials or workmanship.
If you have an issue after the two-year period, we are still available to help, just contact us.