LAVA HD-2605 ULTRA 4K HDTV ANTENNA
Instruction Guide: Read completely before starting
HD-2605 Base Kit
Antenna Main Unit
5 U-Frequency Vibrator Pieces
Square Pipe Mount
Motor Rotor Base
Main Pole Column
5 Butterfly Screws
8 Small Screws
1 Large Screw
3' RG6 Cable
The LAVA HD-2605 Ultra 4k Digital Outdoor TV Antenna is designed to give superior reception and clarity. Featuring a powered rotational motor, the LAVA HD-2605 can be pointed to find the best reception at any angle.
Step 1 -
To start, let's gather and assemble the pole mounting components which attaches to the under-body of the LAVA HD-2605 Antenna.
1. Gather the Motor Rotor, the Main Pole Column and the assorted screws to attach the two components together.
2. Place the Main Pole Column on top of the Motor Rotor, fitting the circular pegs of the motor rotor into the circular fittings on the main pole column. Attach the two components together using 4 of the accompanying screws.
Reminder: Tighten all screws and nuts by hand only, NEVER use a power tool.
Step 2 -
In this step, we'll be preparing the LAVA HD-2605 antenna body to receive the Motor Rotor/Pole Column from Step #1.
1. Place the Main Unit base (antenna body) upside down.
2. Identify the left and right wing and pull them from their center resting socket and spread apart until they are placed into their individual spread-position socket as shown
3. Open the reflection panel upward, and place the rotor motor base on top of the antenna so the metal pegs of the rotor mottor fit into the peg hole on the antenna.
4. Use the 4 accompanying screws to attach the rotor motor base to the antenna. Remember to only hand tighten these screws, never use a power tool to drive in these screws.
Step 3 -
In this step, we'll be assembling the antenna's nose and attaching it to the main body of the HD-2605 antenna.
1. Gather the Five U-Frequency Vibrator pieces, the square pipe and the accompanying wing nuts.
2. Starting with the first hole on the square pipe next to the black tip, place the fitted ridge of the U-Frequency Vibrator on top of that hole and screw in a butterfly wing nut from the OPPOSITE side of the square tube.
3. Repeat this process for the other Four U-Frequency Vibrator pieces, leaving the hole on the square pipe closest to the open end empty.
4. Gather the antenna main unit and place bottom-side up, and insert the open end of the square pipe into the nose hole of the antenna body.
5. Attach the antenna body and the square pipe nose together with the accompanying screw.
6. Lift the remaining reflection panel until it clicks into its open position.
Step 4 -
In this step we are finishing the mounted antenna portion of the installation and attaching a coaxial cable to the mounted LAVA HD-2605 Antenna unit.
1. Place the HD-2605 antenna unit onto a pole and tighten it using the orange knobs.
2. Lift up the top reflection panel into it’s open resting state
3. In the back of the antenna, identify the coaxial cable plug on the bottom-side of the unit
4. Connect a coaxial plug to the unit and if necessary use the supplied zip-ties to afix the cable neatly to the pole leaving some slack in the line to allow the antenna to rotate if needed
Reminder: Only tighten the coaxial cable by hand, never use power tools or a wrench. Too much torque will damage the unit
Step 5 -
In this step we are finishing installation by attaching the other end of your coaxial cable to control box and powering up the unit.
1. Gather the control box, power adapter, and coaxial cables
2. Connect the coaxial cable connected to your antenna to the plug labeled "ANT" on the control box
3. Next, connect another coaxial cable to the plug labled "TV1" and connect the other end to your TV or entertainment system
4. Plug in the power adapter and turn the unit on
5. The red light on the back of the antenna will glow when power is reaching the unit
Step 6 -
In this last step we will rotate the antenna to find the optimum reception for your television.
1. Gather the remote or identify the "Rotate" button on the control box
2. Press and hold the button to make the antenna rotor rotate as shown. Double press and hold the button if you want the antenna to rotate in the opposite direction
3. Rotate the antenna until you discover a field of reception you're most happy with